You'll complete every single action on your never-ending list with ease. You'll be able to adjust for any conceivable circumstance. And you'll have the peace of mind that you're getting more of the right things done.
Whether you're a busy professional, a student, or simply someone who wants to make the most of their time, TimeCrafting Mastery is the perfect way to improve your time management skills and achieve your goals.
- 1 hour live sessions with Mike on Tuesdays & Thursdays
- 1 hour focused work blocks on Saturdays
That's a total of 6 hours of live sessions and 3 hours of group focused work blocks!
Track One will meet: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays (Optional) for 1 hr each at 10am PT / 1pm ET / 6pm UK
Track Two will meet: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays (Optional) for 1 hr each at 7am CEST / 6pm + 1 NZT / 10pm PT
I've taken several time management and productivity courses, but the title describes this one perfectly. The participants were hard working, Mike is inspiring and creative in problem solving the participants' challenges (with distractions, time management, & habits - both bad and good). The course is rich in concepts, philosophy and strategies. It has been so worth my resources - a true investment in my personal and professional development!
WEEK 1: The Fundamentals
This week we will kick off the program by establishing strong habits that will function as fundamentals. Habits, routines, and other boundaries will be put in place so that you can have a greater command over your time and tasks going forward in a consistent and sustainable way. The fundamentals of the TimeCrafting approach will be fostered further during this week so you can apply them to future weeks of this program... and beyond.
WEEK 2: Build Your Framework
This week you'll build upon the fundamentals and craft a sustainable framework for you to use. This means the integration of not only the elements of TimeCrafting but also apps (or paper-based tools) to help establish balance between home and work life. The key to crafting your time well is having an approach that is sustainable and this is the week where we make that happen.
WEEK 3: Fine-Tune Your Process
In the final week of the program, you'll work through your framework and fine-tune it so that it can stand the test of whatever time throws at it. We'll also put everything we've learned over the course of the program together in a way that keeps overwhelm at bay and will allow you to move forward with a balance of quantitative and qualitative productivity in all aspects of your life.
Enter your bullet points here..
So how much is TimeCrafting Mastery?
TimeCrafting Mastery is $499 USD for non-members of TimeCrafting Trust Premium and $299 USD for current TimeCrafting Trust Premium members. (Just enter the coupon code provided to Premium members in the space below when checking out to get your $200 discount.)
If for ANY reason following completion of the program that you decide that this program wasn't for you, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a 100% refund. No questions asked.
Mike's program provides a practical toolkit that provides the tools you need to craft a unique life management system that is flexible and sustainable for work and personal interests.
- Where do the live sessions take place?The live sessions take place over Zoom every Tuesday and Thursday for both Track One and Track Two participants.
Each session is recorded so you can access them for later review.
The optional focused work sessions will also be delivered on Zoom at the same times every Saturday over the three weeks. These will act as focused sessions where we can work on elements of the program together and independently. (Note: These Saturday sessions will NOT be recorded.)
- How are the program materials delivered?Beyond the live sessions over Zoom, the additional materials are delivered in a space inside of Circle.so. When you sign up for TimeCrafting Mastery you’ll gain access to the materials as they are released on a weekly basis.
- Where is the group forum/community hosted?We're also using Circle.so for the community discussion portal for TimeCrafting Mastery. When you sign up for the program you’ll receive an invite to the community no later than the Monday of Week One and will be able to start having conversation with your fellow participants once you have access.
- Is there a money-back guarantee?As mentioned above, once this cohort is completed if you do not believe it was worth your investment then we will offer you a full refund.
Treat yourself to a rare opportunity to up-level your productivity with Mike Vardy's practical and reliable time management strategies.
Only 0 remaining!
- Total payment
- 1xTimeCrafting Mastery$499-+
All prices in USD